Point of Contact
- We make an initial assessment of your needs, covering when you want to move and what you will be taking with you.
- This is often all we need to provide you with a written quotation.
- At a time to suite you, our professionally trained surveyor will visit you at home. Our surveyor will discuss with you the best options available for your particular circumstances ; and based on your preferences, our comprehensive written quotation will follow promptly.
Upon Confirmation of Acceptance
- Packing and Shipping schedules are tailored to fit in with your own itinerary.
On Packing Day
- A professional MovesKorea packing crew will report to your residence in full uniform, and export wrap and pack all your household goods and personal effects using the highest quality packing materials. Our crews are friendly, approachable and trustworthy.
- The crew will prepare all the relevant documents for your verification and signature and will leave copies for your retention and records.
Transportation / Customs Clearance / Shipping
- After packing, shipment is transported to port and ship out to destination country.
Shipping Advice and completion of payment
- We inform you shipping schedule and destination agent information.
- Please complete payment before shipment arrive in destination port
Customs Formalities and Customs Clearance
- Wherever possible, we will provide you with the necessary import customs from for completion.
- For destinations where this is not an option, our destination agent will provide you with the necessary forms and handle the import customs clearance according to your importing status and criteria.
Delivery at Destination
- Our destination agent will contact you directly to arrange delivery, and your goods will be delivered safely to your door. The agent will then handle the unpacking, setting-up of furniture and so forth according to your original specifications.
Proof of Delivery
- The agent will send us a copy of the delivery note with completion of quality feedback.