Notice / Choice and Consent
We recognize the importance of the personal data you have entrusted to us and believe that it is our responsibility to properly manage, protect and process your personal data.
This notice is designed to assist you in understanding how we collect, use, disclose and/or process the personal data you have provided to us.
Main reason of collecting of your data(Privacy) is for your moving process.
If you have any queries on this policy or any other queries in relation to how we may manage, protect and/or process your personal data, please do not hesitate to contact our Data Protection Manager at email@example.com
We will consider you accept your data protection policy if you do not contact us even we notice this policy in advance.
'Personal Data' is defined to mean data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified from that data, or from that data and other information to which an organization has or is likely to have access. Common examples of personal data could include names, dates of birth, identification numbers and contact information.
We will collect your personal data for our moving process. When we collect any personal data from you, we will notify you of the purposes for which your personal data may be collected, used, disclosed and/or processed, as well as obtain your consent for the collection, use, disclosure and/or processing of your personal data for the intended purposes, unless an exception under the law permits us to collect and process your personal data without your consent.
Collection / Use / Retention / Disposal
Depending on your relationship with us, the data(privacy) which we collect from you may be collected, used, disclosed and/or processed for the following purposes including but not limited to:
- Main reason of collection of your data is for Moving process within our contact - for example, export / import customs clearance
- You should provide your data by e-mail / fax / hard copy etc.,
- Administering and managing your relationship as our employee, contractor or agent, including secondments with or transfer to associated companies or third party organizations and/or;
- Carrying out your instructions or responding to any enquiry given by you or on your behalf;
- Contacting or communicating with you by SMS, phone call, email, fax, mail, social media and/or any other appropriate communication channels for the purposes of administering and managing your relationship with us;
- Maintaining internal records and other internal operational and administrative purposes;
- Monitoring or recording for quality assurance, training, performance evaluation, audit, risk management or security purposes;
- Any purposes which are reasonably related to the moving process
- As the purposes for which we may/will collect, use, disclose or process your personal data depend on the circumstances at hand, such purpose may not appear above. However, we will notify you of such other purpose at the time of obtaining your consent.
- We will protect / dispose your data safety according to our policy.
Disclosure to third Party
In order to conduct our business operations more smoothly, we may also be disclosing the personal data you have provided to us to our service providers, agents, affiliates, business partners, related corporations. This is because such third parties would be processing your personal data behalf for handling of moving process.
We respect the confidentiality of the personal data you have provided to us. In that regard, we will not disclose your personal data to third parties without first obtaining your consent permitting us to do so.
You may request to access and/or correct the personal data currently in our possession or control by submitting a written request to us. We will verify your identity as well as the nature of your request, so as to be able to deal with your request effectively. Please submit your request email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a request to access personal data, once we have obtained sufficient information from you to deal with the request, we will seek to provide you with the relevant personal data within a reasonable timeframe.
Security for Privacy / Quality
- We will take reasonable efforts to ensure that your personal data is accurate and complete, if your personal data is likely to be used by us to make a decision that affects you, or disclosed to another organization. However, this means that you must also update us of any changes in your personal data that you had initially provided us with. We will not be responsible for relying on inaccurate or incomplete personal data arising from your not updating us of any changes in your personal data that you had initially provided us with.
- We will also put in place reasonable security arrangements to ensure that your personal data is adequately protected and secured. However, we cannot assume responsibility for any unauthorized use of your personal data by third parties which are wholly attributable to factors beyond our control.
- We will also put in place measures such that your personal data in our possession or under our control is destroyed and/or anonymised as soon as it is reasonable to assume that (i) the purpose for which that personal data was collected is no longer being served by the retention of such personal data; and (ii) retention is no longer necessary for any other legal or business purposes.
- We will strengthen the education of data protection awareness of employees and assign appropriate managers to carry out ongoing management for information protection and maintenance.
- Restrict access to computers and networks where data is collected, and ensure that only authorized personnel have access to the information collected.
- There is a reason for the reuse and maintenance of the output data due to the nature of the work, data should be kept in a place where access is limited within our management.
- If you have any complaint or grievance regarding about how we are handling your personal data or about how we are complying, we welcome you to contact us with your complaint or grievance.
- Please contact us at email@example.com with your complaint or grievance
- We will certainly strive to deal with any complaint or grievance that you may have speedily and fairly once we get any e-mail for any complaint
Updated : 1 Apr, 2021